Old Testament Trivia
1. In God’s creation story, what did he speak into existence on day four?
2. What relation to Abraham was Lot?
3. Which of King David’s sons was counting on becoming the next king when Solomon was anointed King?
4. What did King Solomon ask God for that impressed God so much?
5. Who was the prophet that was taken to heaven alive on a chariot of fire?
6. What King, as he lay on his death bed, prayed to God and was given fifteen more years?
7. Who was the Persian official that was planning to wipe out the Jews?
8. How many of Job’s children were taken from him?
9. What line precedes this line; “and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
10. In Proverbs, If, “in all your ways you acknowledge Him”, what will He do?
11. Who was the King that had the strange dream that Daniel had to explain to him?
12. Who was the King when Babylon fell to the Persians?
13. Who did Elisha tell to wash in the Jordan seven times, to be cured of leprosy?
14. What was the first plague that Moses used against the Pharaoh?
15. Where did Moses strike the rock to pour out water?
16. What was Isaac’s half-brother’s name?
17. How many years did Jacob have to work to marry Laban’s daughter, Rachel?
18. In what two books do you find the Ten Commandments listed?
19. What heavy object did the prophet Elisha cause to float so that it could be retrieved?
20. What was the name of Moses father-in-law?
-------------------------------------------------Answers and print instructions Located Below
Answers to Old Testament Trivia
1. Sun and Moon | 2. Nephew | 3. Son Adonijah | 4. Wisdom | 5. Elijah | 6. King Hezekiah | 7. Haman | 8. All 10 | 9. “Create in me a pure heart, O God,” | 10. “He will make your paths straight.” | 11. King Nebuchadezzar | 12. King Belshazzar | 13. Naaman | 14. Turned the Nile River to blood | 15. At Meribah | 16. Ishmael | 17. 14 years | 18. Exodus and Deuteronomy | 19. An Ax head | 20. Jethro
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to open this. (free to download). You can download Adobe Reader here
Return to Home Page