Fun Bible Trivia
1. What was the first miracle that Jesus did?
2. Who was chosen to be a disciple to replace Judas Iscariot?
3. What was the name of Ruth’s son?
4. Who held the coats of the men who stoned Stephen?
5. If the poor could not supply a lamb for sacrifice, what bird could they use?
6. In the Lord’s Prayer, What follows, Your will be done?
7. Who was stricken with leprosy when they spoke against Moses?
8. When Gideon was trying to receive a sign from God, what did he place on the ground?
9. Who was the woman in the Bible that sold purple goods?
10. How many times should you forgive someone who sins against you?
11. What did John the Baptist call the Pharisees and Sadducees?
12. When the Holy Spirit was given to the disciples, what did it look like?
13. Who was the first disciple to be called by Jesus?
14. In the Everlasting, New Jerusalem, what are the twelve gates made from?
15. Who was Saul’s father?
16. Of the twelve sons of Jacob, which son’s name means praise?
17. What was Joseph’s age when he died?
18. How many times did Noah send out a dove?
19. The shortest Book in the Old Testament is?
20. What tribe did Anna the prophetess belong to?
Answers and print instructions Located Below
Answers for Bible Trivia
1. Changing water into wine | 2. Matthias | 3. Obed | 4. Saul, (Paul) | 5. Pigeons or Turtledoves | 6. on earth as it is in Heaven | 7. Mariam | 8. Fleece | 9. Lydia | 10. 70 times 7 | 11. Brood of vipers | 12. Tongues of Fire | 13. Simon (Peter) and Andrew | 14. Pearls | 15. Kish | 16. Judah | 17. 110 | 18. Three | 19. Obadiah | 20. Asher
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to open this. (free to download). You can download Adobe Reader here