Bible Stories Trivia
1. Who was the prophet that spent the night in the Lion’s Den? ----------------------------------------------------Answers and Print instructions Located Below
2. Who was the Sheperd boy that killed the mighty giant, and later became King?
3. Who in the Bible built a huge boat and loaded it with two of each animal?
4. What city did Joshua’s army march around for seven days in a row, to claim victory?
5. What city was Jonah supposed to preach to when he ran away instead?
6. Which Bible prophet started his life floating down the Nile River in a basket?
7. Which of the following items was not one of the three gifts the Wise Men gave to Baby Jesus?
8. How were the three wise men able to locate where baby Jesus was born?
Followed a map
Followed a bright star
Followed the main road
9. How long did it take God to create this universe, our world and everything in it?
10. How long did it take Moses to lead the Israelites from Egypt to Israel (Canaan)?
11. How many plagues did the Egyptians suffer before they set the Israelites free?
12. In what form did God first speak to Moses?
As a cloud
As a burning bush
As a wind
13. Which brother cheated Esau out of his father’s blessing and inheritance?
14. Which Old Testament Book instructs the Israelites on how to live a Holy life?
15. Which well know Apostle is credited with writing nearly half of the books in the New Testament?
16. What is the New Testament commonly referred to as?
2nd half of the Bible
The Good News
The Gentiles Bible
17. What term is used, that you have to be, before you can see the Kingdom of God?
Do Good Things
18. Jesus favorite way of teaching was with the use of these short stories?
19. What food did God provide for the Israelites six days a week for forty years?
20. What is a sign of God’s promise to never destroy mankind with another flood?
Less rain in the future
Answers for Bible Stories Trivia
1. Daniel | 2. David | 3. Noah | 4. Jericho | 5. Nineveh | 6. Moses | 7. Jewels | 8. Followed a bright star | 9. Six days | 10. Forty years | 11. Ten | 12. Burning Bush | 13. Jacob | 14. Leviticus | 15. Paul | 16. The Good News | 17. Born Again | 18. Parables | 19. Manna | 20. Rainbow
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to open this. (free to download). You can download Adobe Reader here
Return to Home Page